A VA loan is a mortgage loan guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. The VA mortgage loan is one of the best and safest methods to use when buying a home. Active duty personnel and veterans can qualify. If you are a Disabled Veteran, you qualify for additional benefits on a VA home mortgage loan. The VA Home Mortgage Program does not limit the number of times a veteran may use the program.
Some of the benefits of the VA Mortgage Loan Program are:
- The VA Mortgage Loans is guaranteed for no money down.
- No monthly Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required.
- Many VA Mortgage Loans are assumable.
- It is easier to qualify for a VA Loan than a conventional loan.
- VA Mortgage Loans can be refinanced through a streamlined process
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A VA LOAN?
As a rule of thumb, almost all active duty or honorably discharged service members are eligible for a VA loan. Department of Veteran Affairs will verify the eligibility prior to starting the VA loan process.
If you are thinking about obtaining VA Loans or have additional questions about what loan products you may qualify for, you can reach us here, by phone at (805) 371-0431, or by email at email@example.com